There are ideally two types of people in the world – the coffee drinkers and the tea drinkers. Regardless of which category of drinkers you belong to, you should know the five different varieties of herbal teas that are beneficial to your health. We are listing the top five herbal teas and the benefits of herbal teas below so read on.
Herbal teas not just have a good effect on our health but are also refreshing and appealing drinks to consume. The taste is incredible and so are the medicinal properties.
So, find out which are the best 5 herbal teas that you should start having from today right here:
While some of us don’t prefer green tea, there are some who are green tea addicts. The other name for green tea is the wonder herb.
- Green tea works efficiently to reduce the chances of cancer.
- The antioxidants present in it, also known poly-phenols, suppress the free radicals and doesn’t allow for the formation of any kind of tumors.
- This tea helps in lowering the cholesterol and triglyceride levels and as a result promotes and increases heart health.
- It also lowers blood pressure, fights viruses and tooth decay. Overall, it helps in strengthening your immune system.
- Chamomile tea ( 5 Different Types of Herbal Teas and Their Wonderful Health Benefits )
Chamomile used in the chamomile tea is a popular herb that is used all across the globe helps in reducing stress and also in digesting food.
- Its anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial properties help in digestion and in improving bowel issues.
- It is of great help for the insomniacs as it promotes peaceful sleep by relaxing and rejuvenating both soul and mind.
- Therefore, a calm and quiet mind helps people to deal with stress easily.
- Lemongrass tea ( 5 Different Types of Herbal Teas and Their Wonderful Health Benefits )
The lemongrass plant which is a vital ingredient used for cooking is also equally important when used in the form of a tea.
- The citral component present in the tea helps in digesting your food which is why it is best to be consumed after dinner.
- The citral tang is derived from the lemon peels. As a plus point, the lemongrass tea can be blended to create tea like lemon zinger.
- Nettle tea ( 5 Different Types of Herbal Teas and Their Wonderful Health Benefits )
It’s the leaves of the stinging nettle that makes the nettle tea a famous herbal tea. It’s called the stinging nettle because of the tiny hairs present on the fresh leaves that can sting the skin.
- Nettle tea is highly beneficial in curing anemia and also in reducing high blood pressure.
- Whether you are suffering from cough and cold, urinary tract infections or any kind of bladder issues, it’s the nettle tea bought using the NetMeds store online that can come to your rescue.
- It also helps in relieving pains related to arthritis and rheumatism.
- It fights against all these problems and makes our immune system stronger than before.
- Cardamom tea ( 5 Different Types of Herbal Teas and Their Wonderful Health Benefits )
The cardamom tea is extracted from the dried white cardamom flowers and the seeds that have got a beautiful aroma. These are usually grown in India and Guatemala. The sweet aroma flavor is what makes cardamom tea a loved herbal tea amongst the mass.
- It works best on stomach issues by reducing the pain, indigestion and flatulence.
- In case you are feeling nauseous, a cup of cardamom tea can do wonders.
- For women, this one cup of wonder can be the best thing that ever happened to them as it helps in refreshing the mind that experiences mood swings during the menstrual period.
- It detoxifies the harmful caffeine from our system and also relieves cough and fights against other kinds of pulmonary disorders.
So, are you ready to treat yourself with a cup of herbal tea to refresh your body and mind and at the same time protect yourself from diseases and its harmful effects? Start exploring these herbal tea benefits and see how you would feel much more relaxed and lighter in body. mind and spirit.
Do share your experiences in the comment section below about any other benefits of herbal tea you would like our audience to know of.